Sponsor a Therapy Horse
Click on above Flyer to learn more:..
- Your name engraved on stall plate
- 6 Free Riding Lessons, or $300 Credit to use or to gift
- 2020 Calendar showcasing SRA Therapy Horses
- $125 monthly donation or $1500 for the year donation
- All donations to SRA are Tax deductible
Did you know, since 2009…
- Donations to the programs have decreased by 20% ?
- United Way funding decreased by 70% due to their realignment of the their focus areas?
- Our insurance costs have tripled?
- Horse expenses have increased 100% ?
- It costs SRA twice what we actually charge per lesson?
Despite these factors, Sebastian Riding Associates has not increased its session since 2008!! This is a testimony to our commitment to the students with disabilities to provide quality and innovative equine therapy at a cost that is reasonable and affordable so that it is a viable alternative therapy option for many.
We need your help to be able to continue to subsidize these costs so that an increase isn’t necessary. Please consider making a donation today.
Here’s how your donation will help support our programs:
$2,500 Subsidize the difference in cost for one student to ride for an entire year.
$1,000 Vaccinations for the entire herd. Average $162 per horse.
$900 Annual shoeing per Horse.Hooves are trimmed & shod every 6 weeks, average $100 per horse.
$750 PATH certification for one instructor.
$500 Horse feed for one month for the entire herd of 18 horses.
$250 Supplements to help keep our horses comfortable and in good health.
$182 Hay for one horse for a month. (Average cost per hay bale $6.50)
$120 Annual dental work per horse
$60 Fee for a farm visit from the Vet.
Come visit the herd and meet your special horse to help support.
Donations of Carrots & Apples are always welcomed.
Please consider making your donation today to help
SRA and the individuals we serve.